Charles, Brenda, Sarah, Joshua and Caleb

Saturday, December 11, 2010

squares for Share A Square

Hello
this is to basically answer any questions about the sending of squares from Sibol to Share a Square.

Anyone wanting to participate can send their square directly to Shelly at Share a Square, her address is posted on the faq page http://thiseclecticlife.com/.   or they can be sent to me and I will forward them.
e-mail me for my address.

Squares should be tagged with your name and country and perhaps a small quote  ie "made with love"  and add that it is from the Sibol Group in the UK.  the tags should be no bigger then the standard business card size.

This is not in any way ment to take any time or effort away from what we send to SIBOL.  My original e-mail to Mrs Twins was to simply get the word out some more as Shelly is still needing 8000 squares (last time I looked at the site). and I figured any little bit would help

Thanks

Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this Brenda. I m sure this has cleared everything up now.
    Sorry I have taken a while getting to you.
    I appreciate your help for both wonderful causes!
    My Ladies are very interested in helping thank you!
    LOve Suex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda,
    Just popping over to your 'neck of the woods' as we say to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas.
    Hoping you enjoy yourselves and thank you so much for your help over the past weeks and support.
    Love suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Mrs Sue, Hope you and yours have a wonderfull holiday too

    ReplyDelete